Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Roadblocks

Sitting around, making new items, starting to feel uncreative.  I have no idea why I feel so tired and unmotivated, but I know I will get over it.

Maybe I am trying to hard on my Etsy and seeing little results, but I have to remind myself that pretty much everyone on Etsy is not seeing the results they want now.  No one wants to spend their money when money isn't as easy to obtain.  

My bf is helping me cut up the millions of plastic shopping bags to make a fabulous project. Check this out!  I dislike collecting shopping bags and throwing them out.  I don't consider myself very "green" yet I really think there are so many fun things you can do instead of being wasteful.  I'll be happy to post what my bag looks like at the end.  I don't think I will follow the same pattern but try something else.  I'll crochet and see where that brings me.

Ok I'll go back to my black kitty hat, similar to this one.  So many people hearted it and told me they loved it I decided to make more options.  I think I'm unmotivated not because I don't want to crochet, it's that it's been a rough week altogether.  I'm just tired and unmotivated in general.  It'll pass.

Posted via email from lillyjacks's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment